Prince Ciples, Inc. was founded in June 2000 as a performance improvement company. Through more than ten years of collaborating with professional clients and helping design and deliver winning work sessions, the company maintains two core areas of focus: facilitation of work sessions and specific coaching engagements.
Many opportunities have opened new avenues of discovery for leading through change, improving team interpersonal skills, helping sales team members find their voice for success, and teaching manager skills that retain team members and improve the bottom line.
Prince Ciples’ success comes from the referrals and repeat business of loyal customers. The combination of 30 years of business experiences and proven methods of motivation and facilitation guide the decisions and approach for each client. Founder Ron Prince provides interactive experiences his clients respond to. He has worked with clients in education, energy, government, high tech electronics, industrial manufacturing, non-profit, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries to name a few. He has facilitated workshops in developing leadership strengths, increasing manager skills, improving individual contributors as assets, and increasing sales team’s skills and results.
What We Stand For
Vision: Realize the maturity, growth, and success of all those we touch through facilitation and coaching so they maximize their potential as individuals, companies, and community leaders.
Mission: We partner daily with our clients to provide customized experiences and growth opportunities through facilitated leadership work sessions, management and sales coaching, and customized training opportunities.
Values and beliefs:
- Integrity-the state of being whole. We maintain ours in all our affairs.
- Goal oriented-We start the journey with an end in mind.
- Flexibility-Generations, experiences, industries and the individuals we encounter all have different needs and ways to meet them.
- EQ can be improved-Emotional intelligence is key to improving the effectiveness of any individual or organization.
- Interpersonal skills are best improved through interpersonal skills practice.